Great opportunity to own in Martinique at Abacoa and to make this townhome your very own! Fantastic location surrounded by lush, tropical landscaping, close to the community pool & playground. Newer wood flooring in downstairs living area, upstairs hallway and stairs. Extended driveway in back. Low HOA fees. In close proximity to downtown Abacoa which offers restaurants, shopping, live entertainment plus Roger Dean Stadium. Beaches, I-95, FL Turnpike, FAU Honors College, Scripps & Max Planck nearby too! Come see for yourself the endless possiblities!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Mediterranean, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,670 sq. ft
1,670 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Lighthouse Elementary School
Independence Middle School
William T. Dwyer High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dining-Living,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Drive - Decorative,Driveway,Garage - Attached,Vehicle Restrictions.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Balcony,Open Porch. < 1/4 Acre,Sidewalks,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price